Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Little About What I am All About


Hello everyone my name is Elizabeth. I decided to write a blog about different places to eat in San Antonio Texas. I love to eat and I really love to try out new places.  When I go in to a restaurant I do not just base my experience by the food I eat but by the service I receive, price, and the overall look of the restaurant. I wanted to share my experiences with everyone so they know what the best and worst places to eat are. I am going to write about the good, the bad, and the ugly. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and learning about all the different food places that are here in the great city of San Antonio. If you have any restaurant’s you would like me to review or you if would like to post a review please feel free to contact me. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment